Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Sorry!

So I obviously haven't been posting for a while but I have been caught up with school work and stuff and I'm not sure if I want to keep posting!  I'm trying to get into iPhone programming right now and so I don't have too much time for this blog.  I will try to post little tutorials about Java stuff and may keep doing these simple basic Java tuts.  I'm also trying to figure out a good way to organize the site because it's not organized too well.  Anyways, that what I have to say!  I'll try to post soon!

3 comments:

  1. I wasn't taught Java very well in school but your blog has made Java interesting to me... PLEASE DON'T STOP POSTING...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow thanks, believe it or not that means alot, I will definitely keep posting and just let me know if there is something specific you want to know. I don't have many people on my blog right now so I'll try to do tutorials on whatever you want!

    ReplyDelete